♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
Today is sleepy day because of a mere 4 hrs rest yesterday. I think I'm surviving on adrenalin now. Whoa cheat my feelings, Lit is not even due tdy. But it's better to get it done still because there's lorries of work to complete over the short weekend. ):
I got 9 hcl assignments to do. Minus other subjects.
Hoo mh! I'm really really dead, deader than you. My voice is unpredictable now, it's probably bluffing me that it's okay but tml it becomes hoarse again. Lyrics,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, cmi?
I think I eat a lot these days. Seoul garden is the ultimate, I can eat non-stop for a few hours. heh(: I'm regularly spending on food so I'm always left with no more money at the end of the week. hahaha wth right.
Cherie wrote in my very interesting notebook: "Last but not least, you better learn to be less secrective coz your notebook's nothing much anyway. It's B-O-R-I-N-G haha! kidding. So yeah, be more open coz ultimately I've to approve your future bf♥"
hahaha okay whatever! She claims that nexxxxxt time she won't let me marry a guy whom she doesn't approve of. Rubbish la Jiajia liang teh. Erh you sound like my mum.
You beware of 3rd May. I hope you lose your notebook at you-know-where one day. Y and C together forever.
A.C.E is going to mug during the June hols and ace our Os:)